Drugs Information Online
Drugs and diseases reference index

Drugs and diseases reference index

Diseases reference index «Skin sagging treatment - underarms»


I have sagging skin under my arms. Is there anything I can do?


The muscles on the bottom side of your arms are called the triceps. Try push-ups or any other triceps-building exercise to build these muscles. If this does not work, you may wish to discuss cosmetic surgery or laser treatments with your health care provider.

Alternative Names

Sagging skin treatment - triceps

Comment «Skin sagging treatment - underarms»