Ill-fitting dentures can move and cause sore spots. Denture adhesive may help cut down on this movement.
You should always see a dentist if your dentures do not fit correctly.
Other denture tips:
- Scrub dentures with plain soap and lukewarm water after eating.
- Dentures should be taken out overnight to prevent sores, infections, and inflammation.
- Dentures can be left overnight in a denture cleaner.
- Clean, rest, and massage the gums regularly. Rinsing daily with lukewarm salt water will help clean your gums.
- Do not use toothpicks when wearing dentures.
For gum problems see: Gingivitis
Comment «Denture problems»